Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday 12/2: Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2015



Woah! I know it's cliche and all, but I can't believe the year is almost over! This past month or two has gone by so quickly! Finals week next week and then I'm done with the semester, thank goodness!
Well, this top ten is going to be kind of a flop, because I basically cheated the last week I did a top ten. I was supposed to name sequels I hadn't read yet, but I haven't been reading very many series lately, so I ended up just naming books I was looking forward to. Despite my blunder, I will try try try again! Here's my best shot! Thanks for stopping by!

1. Firefight by Brandon Sanderson
I don't really know much about this sequel, but I definitely loved Steelheart. Hopefully this is just as good!

2. I Was Here by Gayle Forman
As I'm trying to compile this list, I'm just going throughout the upcoming releases section on Amazon. I came across this book and it sounds so heartbreaking and wonderful! I won't deny it, I love a book that can make me cry. This sounds like it's got potential!

3. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
The description labeled this book as a mix of TFiOS and Eleanor and Park. Not sure how I feel about this, but I think I'll try and pick this one up. Sounds cute enough.

4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I'm willing to read any book she puts out. Need I say more?

5. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
The title and cover drew me in on this one. They are both so cute. The description sounds like it has the potential to go wrong, but I'm hoping it won't. Could be cheesy, but sometimes that's okay!

Okay, I know that this is only five, but I honestly can't think of any more at the moment. Let me know if I'm forgetting anything majorly important!
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about All the Bright Places. I'm looking forward to reading that one too! And I just need to have My Heart in my hands. Right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you about My Heart. Definitely need it now.

      Delete
  2. Half of these books are on my TBR list too :) I love those covers as well.

    My TTT

    -Maggie @ macarons & paperbacks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are definitely pretty cute! I think the All the Bright Places one is my favorite.

      Delete
  3. All The Bright Places sounds awesome! I am so excited about that one :) I also really enjoyed Where She Went and Just One Day, so I'm definitely looking forward to I Was Here. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read If I Stay or Where She Went. You think I should pick them up over winter break? I did love Just One Day, but it made me so sad! Can't wait to read I Was Here. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my TTT! Your list looks good too. We both have All the Bright Places on our lists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Definitely looking forward to All the Bright Places!

      Delete
  5. The past couple of months have flown by! Yeah, it's hard with so many to read lists lately not to have repeats.

    I have to read Steelheart. I'm glad you thought it was good! I'm thee opposite, I like happy books that can make me laugh. I haven't even read Throne of Glass, but I want Court of Thorns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Steelheart was a really fun read! I think you'll enjoy it. Also, Throne of Glass is definitely worth picking up (:

      Delete